Recruitment practice with AXO
Preparing for audtioning and my roommates helping me find my Polish anger :P
Auditioning, walking out and commenting “I’m not Polish either, btw”,
and they laughed!
Hanging out at the LGBT center, Andy trying to debo everyone’s food and drink and then everyone returning the favor, talking to Stacy and Habie, and chillin’ upstairs, inventing the chaffing dance, remembering Penelope, the Iowa one guy who kept coming back for more, and general good times :)
An awkward co worker might give me something to journal about?
Recruitment shenanigans, drawing a giraffe, watching Youtube during breaks, playing acting games, then getting gelato and Pancheros!
Then to Rachel Row’s!
- Andy playing ukulele: C and G are my bitches right now!
- Don Maxwelll
- animal cookie scavenger hunt
- CHAF YOU!
- testing out the beanbag chair and being trapped by the chaired people, then turning the whole setup in to a volcano
- rolling around the floor and losing my debit card to Smiles bandanna
Recruitment practice with AXO
- Drove to Andy’s in Montrose, found giant whiskey bottle full of change
- Continued on to Rockin’ on the River
-Apparantly the mainstage tent blew over, so it was only 5 dollars
-Will Whitmore still played, under the bridge during a thunderstorm, set up on top of a picnic table. We were 5 feet away!
- Drove to Burlington to get some of my stuff, managed to fit my bike in Andy’s backseat
- Drove back to IC, Andy’s dash was close enough to be used as a dinner table
- Had to move Chloe’s super technology car in order to get to mine, but survived the confusion
- Woke up at 8 and went to Iowa State Fair with Rachel Row and Steph
- Saw ducklings!
- Witnessed a newborn piglett attempting to suckle but couldn’t reach because it was still attached to the umbilical cord inside the pig mom
- Got *counts* 11 water tattoos!
- Finally ate some corn on the cob
- bought some pretty beads
- Purchased HONEYCOMB!
- made a beeswax candle
- decided goats are like dogs with hooves
That’s all folks!
Maybe Target later and finding people I haven’t seen yet :)
I lost two followers, but gained one. I might not be moving. I want to shoot myself in the face because I can’t deal with living in Burlington anymore to be honest. alskdjf;laskjdf;lajsdfl;jasdfl;ajsdfouaweoifjlmklvdc
What? Why wouldn’t you be moving? text me if you’d rather.
Kirkwood offers motorcycle certification classes. However, this one starts Friday.
But there’s next semester, and the CR campus.
Also, there’s a certificate program in human rights. Kickass.
Scripto as in typo, kinda.
The opening scene had a guy drink a liquid that started eating away at his skin.
and after he fell down the stairs and died, etc,
they litmus tested the liquid and the paper turned red,
and then the guy said, pH 14!
and I was like,
YOU ARE SO WRONG!
Red=acid=pH below 7 biatch!
random stuff and random clothing and even after completely packing, my room is still a mess. WHERE DOES IT ALL COME FROM?! ohyeah. I don’t throw things away.
To my Iowa citians:
I’m moving up Monday evening!
and once Bjennings and Corey are moved up,
We should go to the apple orchard before it gets too cold :)
we still need to go down to the City Museum!
I don’t think this summer was what any of us expected.
In some ways, I’m rather disappointed, I feel like I didn’t see much of anyone except Ellen and Murphy and Chris on a regular basis.
I miss Alicia and Corey and Bre and Jeff and Cleo and Paige and of course Bjennings.
Fortunately Brit and Brendon and Kyle will be added to the Burlingtonian posse in Iowa City this year :) at least for me.
However, I visited a lot of people and places and had incredible adventures along the way.
And I was semi productive too :D
I had an awesome job, and I’m going to miss my clients.
I’m definitely going to have to volunteer at Uptown Bills more,
crazy people seem to be my type :)
hence the Social Work and Theater majors :P